The RGB connection cable set contains all materials for the parallel connection of up to 17 RGBW LEDs to the RGBW control unit. For the easiest possible setup that you will enjoy for a long time, all included components of this set are from brand manufacturers in best quality.
The RGB connections are made using this RGB connection cable set:
- The RGB channels are connected in parallel with the RGBW control unit. The connection is made via a central 3x 1.5mm2 cable, of which 15 m are included in the set.
- The junctions between the lines and the LED strips are made with WAGO 221-413 connectors - 50 of which are included in the delivery.
- Furthermore, two special distribution blocks are included, which greatly simplify the connection of all lines to be bundled (plus poles of the LEDs, as well as the grounds of the individual devices) to the central power supply.
The warm white channels are connected with our LED connection cable set:
- The white channels of the RGBW strips are connected step by step - identical to the single-colour staircase lighting - via 2x 0.5mm2 cables to the control unit.
- The connections to the LED strips are made with WAGO 221-412 connectors.
- Tip: If you want to convert your existing staircase lighting to RGBW, you can simply continue to use the cables that have already been laid.
How are the connections made?
The basic setup is as follows (a detailed connection diagram is included with the set):
This setup allows you to achieve the most space-saving cabling possible, with parallel RGB and step-by-step controllability of the white light channels. Another advantage of this "3+2" connection is the flexibility to upgrade the RGB system at any time, or to return to monochrome staircase lighting without having to change the supply lines.
- 15 m LED connection cable "ÖLFLEX" in 3x 1.5mm2 (RGB)
- 50 WAGO terminals type 221-413 (RGB)
- 2 high-quality distribution blocks for connecting all cables to be bundled