This adapter enables the operation of constant current driven "high-power" LEDs on our LED control units.
This adapter is equipped with a high-quality step-down regulator with an energy efficiency of over 90%. Large soldering pads and a clear labeling allow easy and safe soldering of the connecting cables.
When exactly is this adapter needed? This adapter is required for all LED illuminants that are operated by a constant current. An indication of the LED operating current (example: "350mA") instead of an operating voltage (example: "12V DC") indicates this LED type. If in doubt, please send us an email!
- Input voltage: 7-30V DC (max.)
- Output current: optionally 350mA, 500mA, or 700mA
- Reverse polarity protection on both input and output sides
- Automatic switch-off on overheating
- dimensions: 34 mm x 15 mm
Further information about the adapter:
- For all LEDs available in our shop this adapter is not necessary.
- A separate adapter is required for each stage/LED.
- Constant Flow LED Adapter (350 mA, 500 mA, oder 700 mA)