The RGB connection cable set for connecting the RGBW LED strips to the RGB(W) control unit
The set contains all materials for the parallel connection of up to 17 RGBW LEDs to the RGB(W) control unit. A connection diagram with all details shows the correct usage and is included in the RGBW Staircase Lighting Set. For the easiest possible setup that will give you pleasure for a long time, all included components are from brand manufacturers in best quality.
When is this set right and what do I need in addition to this?
You want to install a new staircase lighting system with RGB function and SEQUA LED control?
- For the connection of a new system, for the white channels, in addition to this set, the LED connection cable set is required and must be purchased separately.
You already have an automatic, step-by-step staircase lighting system and would like to convert it to RGB(W)?
- When converting an existing staircase lighting system with SEQUA control unit, the complete step-by-step wiring can be retained and is merely supplemented by this set.
You would like to install a new staircase lighting only with RGBW function without SEQUA LED control unit?
- We will shortly be offering a separate set designed precisely for this application.
How are the connections made?
The RGB connections are made using this RGB connection cable set as follows:
- The RGB channels are connected in parallel with the RGB(W) control unit. The connection is made via a central 3x 1.5mm2 cable, of which 15 m is included in the set.
- The junctions between the lines and the LED strips are made with easy-to-use WAGO 221-413 connectors - of which 50 are included.
- The two included distribution blocks greatly simplify the connection of all lines to be bundled to the central power supply unit.
The warm white channels are connected with our LED connection cable set in the case of a new installation:
- The white channels of the RGBW strips are connected step by step - identical to the single-colour staircase lighting - via 2x 0.5mm2 cables to the control unit.
- The connections to the LED strips are made via WAGO 221-412 connectors.
This setup allows you to achieve the most space-saving cabling possible, with full RGB and step-by-step controllability of the white light channels. Another advantage of this "3+2" connection is the flexibility to retrofit the RGB system at any time, or to return to single-color staircase lighting without having to change anything on the cables.
- 20 m LED connection cable "ÖLFLEX" in 3x 1.5mm2 (RGB)
- 50 WAGO terminals type 221-413 (RGB)
- 2 high-quality distribution blocks for connecting all cables to be bundled